VDOG HOME Action

Vegas Distributed Online Gaming (VDOG) combines the excitement of custom online poker action with Live Radio Broadcasters and Interactive Chat to produce a unique community experience. Try it today!!!

VDOGpoker Soft Launch $500 Tournament is Dec. 1 (06 Aug 2017)

We have completed the move to the VDOG LIVE server! You need to uninstall your current VDOG Poker Client and download the new version on the front page.

× Welcome to the VDOG forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Tchip buy-in Tournaments

More
6 months 1 week ago #59 by pokercuttlefish
pokercuttlefish created the topic: Tchip buy-in Tournaments
I was wondering if a "Tchip buy-in tournament" with a "free VIP membership" as a prize?. As the Tchips can not be purchased, could they not be used for "prize" Tchip buy-in games { Tchip prize pool or free membership?}
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 1 week ago #66 by pokercuttlefish
pokercuttlefish replied the topic: Tchip buy-in Tournaments
wondering if i can use my cashier to purchase a vip monthly membership?
FAQ - VDOG Poker
www.vdogpoker.com/index.php/support/faq
In most tournaments, you can win Cashier Chips and Arena Tournament Chips. Cashier Chips can be converted into cash, applied to membership fees, or used in the VDOG store on a variety of awesome merch. Arena Tournament Chips grant you access into the VDOG Arena for exclusive events and larger prizes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds

Vegas Distributed Online Gaming (VDOG) combines the excitement of custom online poker action with Live Radio Broadcasters and Interactive Chat to produce a unique community experience. Try it today!!!